Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1987 boston whaler 305 mercs 1250 hrs on motors carbs have been rebuilt and sent out, borg warner transmissions , boat has traxtech trax system down . boat will be left with down rigger wirers for 3 riggers ,I will be taking ratchet holders and down riggers with me,,lots of rod storage , fold down tower , 10 ft beam. Big fish locker , , has raymarine radar and a raymarine ev 150 auto pilot , And a fish hawk Through hull transducer boat handles very well for her size.  Call John at 716 698 6143 

0713191548.jpg

2018081595201633.jpg

0623191253.jpg

0526191742a_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

Cabin pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

great boat, someone is going to love it!!

Posted (edited)

Furuno FCV 600 L will go with it or possibly a FCV 585 . The 585 is on the Rampage listed  here. Once one boat sells the other one comes off the market as we are keeping one of them. That potential option will be discussed face to face with buyer.

Edited by Bozeman Bob

Just an FYI and I don't think this model is currently made by Whaler but new 27 ft. Whalers run somewhere over $200,000 and the hulls when taken care of last pretty much forever so even if you had to re-power in the future this could probably still be a bargain:smile:.

• Like 1

Hull was soda blasted to gel ,  barrier coated  and painted , this was first year in water since that was done . So there is no build up of uneven paint on her . bottom looks like it came off the showroom floor and was then painted.