Sold / Closed 2000 Parker 2110 Walkaround

HBC

Model year 2000 Parker 2110 with 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp outboard (630 hrs).  Comes with a tandem axle EZ-Loader trailer with 3 new tires + 1 new spare.  

Comes with a newer Garmin FF/GPS, VHF radio with 8' antenna, built in charger, canvas top and plastic (+$2000) with drop curtain.  Comes with 2 chairs and 2 seats at the stern.  Boat is in excellent condition and I can provide winter storage.

$23000 CDN - shop and compare.  Parker's are top tier boats.

48854163652_9788290fa5_z.jpg

48853972541_48f090e691_z.jpg

48854058046_4854de3d2d_z.jpg

48853698908_55b905b361_z.jpg

48854057906_26b6aa588a_z.jpg

Edited by hairybumcrack
clarification on currency

Only a 3.5hr drive and I would be willing to meet part way as well if that was a problem for some.  also comes with lots of extra oil (including lower unit lube and pump), spare parts, has washdown system, manuals, etc. 

Meeting isn't the problem. The paperwork and money exchange is. When I saw your post I looked into it and there's too much hassle for my taste.  A Customs Broker would make it easier, but you never know who woke up on the wrong side of the bed at the border when you get there, and they can make it a bigger deal than it is.

Edited by sszoldra

Meeting isn't the problem. The paperwork and money exchange is. When I saw your post I looked into it and there's too much hassle for my taste.  A Customs Broker would make it easier, but you never know who woke up on the wrong side of the bed at the border when you get there, and they can make it a bigger deal than it is.

You mean you couldn’t just go up and buy the boat and when coming back through the border say “ nope nothing to claim, didn’t have any luck fishing this time”? Wouldn’t that be nice?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Where do you think this boat came from?  The US and importing is very easy.  As easy as buying pants but I get those who get hung up on the tax part.  I'm assuming that you still need to pay taxes on a boat purchased in the US when you change over the ownership/title.

13 hours ago, sszoldra said:

OK, so here is what I read. There's a bit more than buying a pair of pants.

http://www.ybaa.com/aws/YBAA/pt/sd/news_article/81689/_PARENT/layout_details/false

I've imported quite a few into Ontario as I used to have a small business selling fishing boats many years ago.  The boat in my avatar came from Lake George.  It is a very simple process for coming from the US to Canada and it cannot be too complicated the other way.  It is as simple as claiming an item you bought in the US along with having the titles/registration from the owner, a bill of sale, a copy of the ad, and you have to ensure that there are no recalls on the trailer prior to importation.  Also the trailer label must be legible such that the VIN and month/year the trailer was built is readable. 

Sounds like a lot?  Not really, it is all basic stuff.  There is some stuff behind the scenes that is required for someone to ensure that there are no liens owing but beyond that, simple.  For someone who has not done this before, it may seem a bit daunting but it truly is not. 

I get it - too complicated for some.  That is fine.

For those willing to take on this task, I'd be willing to better the price just before I store it.  Only selling because of personal matters otherwise it would be slipped on the north shore next year.

• 2 months later...