Hey Guys and Gals,

I talked with a couple board members about this idea and they thought it was a good idea.

I thought it might be nice if at the Holiday Inn front desk there was a sign up sheet for LOU members. We could sign in with our board names and/or real names and our room number so we knew who was there and what room they were in if someone wanted to visit.

You don't have to sign in either if you don't want any unwanted visitors, it's totally optional. But I know I would like to meet some people and put faces with the names and maybe even have a couple "pops" together.

I talked with the front desk and they said the first one to get there should mention that we want a sign up sheet and they will provide something for us.

We are arriving Friday night and staying Saturday night too but I doubt we will be the first to arrive as we won't leave Syracuse until 3 p.m. putting us in Lockport around6 p.m. I estimate.

Just a thought.

hey musky you want to have some fun sat nite,you bring the cans and string and ill bring the toilet paper for the cars,grab some vasoline for door knobs ,exlax and fancy foil to wrap them in,ill bring some rope and well tie door handles togeather and pull fire alarm at 1am and 3 am .