LOTSA EXPO

Double D

HI Don,

I will not be bringing my credit card machine. Since most machines need a dedicated phone line I would think that would be a rather difficult option. Some vendors might still be using the old style "imprint" machines with the written slips---the rest of us will be "cash only".

See ya there!

Paul

Cash only here too, after extending deals we would hate to get a bad check or pay credit card fees as well....

**No personal checks accepted**

Thank you for bringing this up, very valid question

Bring Cash Cash Cash (:

On the positive side of dealing with all our boss's it will be well worth it if your looking to shop for some new items, we have 25' worth of displays 3' high pretty much ready to go !!!

-Over 70 colors of various attractors (over 600 attractors in total)

-Over 100 colors in our trolling flies including the new LIVE series (over 1000 total flies)

-Spin Doctor blanks (8 colors) and tapes (New for us at A-TOM-MIK)

-Over 150 spools of copper (About 50,000') 100' sections to 2000' bulk sections

-40 Torpedo weights (about 16 still available)

-New 20# Sharks

-Over 50 copper and stainless loaded reels Tekota & Penn (About a dozen still available)

-Banded materials (about 40 colors) for tying trolling flies, beads and components, Owner Stinger Treble, SSW Single

-Power Pro, Dreamweaver tournament ball bearing swivels, Spro, tubing

-Blacks releases, clinchers

-A few Ugly Stick 7' and 9' copper rods

-Sampo fighting belts

-A few Flasher Filers, tubes and tube boxes

Think that's about it, prolly forgot something I am sure, come meet Jay from Spoonpullers and Ed the Sharkman in our booth

We are no longer accepting call in orders for the event, what we have is first come first serve as of now

**No personal checks accepted**

See you there

(: (: (:

Tom

Tom, you're killing us with that display ;) Sounds like you have it pretty well covered. The old lady is not going to like hearing how must this weekend costs me. Just have to tell her the price of gas is thru the roof in N.Y.- How many of the 20# Sharks are you going to have on hand? -Duane

Here is my best answer: My order is up to 21 Sharks, 7 of which are 15#'s, the rest are the new 20#'s, I am pretty sure there will be plenty of extra's having Ed on hand, but I know for sure I have at least 5 extra 20#'s available in 2 colors, black faceted & the new poly chrome or poly chrome/blue (I forgot, lol)

I am thinking we will be ok if we have no more requests than for another 10 or 12 or so???

Tom