Cayuga 6-7-2029

Fished North of Dean's cove today mid day kept kids busy feeling in lake trout. Set up in about 100 ft of water. Dipseys set at 270 did the most damage brought 5 home to cook and sent or lost at least that many back to the lake. Kids are learning the back of the boat and don't quite get the keep the line tight concept yet. Glad to be back out after losing last year to boat engine problems. I think the dog got a little green in the gills today. Trying to teach him to puke in the bucket [emoji23]IMG_20200607_201601_01.jpegKIMG0228.jpegIMG_20200607_150953_01.jpeg

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

The expression on the pup's face matched almost exactly my buddy's face yesterday with the NW wind on Ontario....although we had already taught him to puke over the side and hose down afterward and he was the "captain" :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Some of it can depend on how far you are east on the south side you are fishing too with NW wind:lol:

On 6/7/2020 at 8:55 PM, Lily 2 said:

Fished North of Dean's cove today mid day kept kids busy feeling in lake trout. Set up in about 100 ft of water. Dipseys set at 270 did the most damage brought 5 home to cook and sent or lost at least that many back to the lake. Kids are learning the back of the boat and don't quite get the keep the line tight concept yet. Glad to be back out after losing last year to boat engine problems. I think the dog got a little green in the gills today. Trying to teach him to puke in the bucket emoji23.pngIMG_20200607_201601_01.jpegKIMG0228.jpegIMG_20200607_150953_01.jpeg

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6920 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice job