Oak's First Posting

chinook

Spring can't be to far behind. Joe and Shirley, of attheoak has this years' first posting as of yesterday. About the DEC looking for in put regarding the future of Lake Ontario fisheries. Just wanted to say many thanks for their continued postings of keeping us all updated to the latest happenings of not only the Oak area, but lake wide on occasion as well. Looking forward to this years fishing reports. I know they put a lot of time and energy into it. Just my way of saying " Thank You" to them -Duane

I agree. At the oak is always the highlight of the day for me when I can't make it out there. It always gets me feeling better to read about how the fishing was and to know people had a good time out on the lake when I couldn't be out there. You can also learn a lot from the reports. Thank's again Joe and Shirley- Mick

Mick, Ray, and Skipper19- Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge the efforts of the Oak site. I know they don't do it for notoriety, thats for sure. But a word of thanks can go a long way. After 200 views, and only 3 followups. makes me wonder if some don't realize how valuable that site is? -Duane

Duane,

Even thgough I don't fish the Oak, Joe and Shirley's updates have been in my daily rotation for years. Considering how tough it is to get any current info out of my home port, I REALLY appreciate the effort they go through to provide good, solid information on the current conditions and successful tactics.

Tim

The Oak site is a daily read for me, as I consider the Oak my home port. I've been reading their reports for many years now and am always bummed when he last report for the season is posted. I can't imagine the time and effort they put into the site. Riparians, if your read this THANKS.

Sorry Duane - just thought those guys summed it up pretty good, but do see your point! Thanks a bunch Joe and Shirley for all the time and effort you put in! :clap: Your efforts brighten the day especially when we're unable to get out there and have no doubt helped shorten the learning curve for me fishing out there primarily last year. As previously said, your site is a daily read and an enjoyable one. Looking forward to another fun year out there!

See ya soon,

Shawn