Trolling motor decision

Hey guys I need help picking a trolling motor it will be for bass fishing and some trolling I prefer the terrova pedal but being able to set routes with the ProNav. Anyone have experience with either 

5FFE4EEA-1A0A-409A-BD55-77C418CC4FC3.png

6A27EB96-3A96-47E2-ABD8-F5976AA3214F.png

I've had both Powerdrive and Terrovas in the past, between those two alone the choice is easily the Terrova. The deploy/stow mechanism on the PD models was clunky and awkward to use, plus more power and longer shaft lengths on Terrova models made it a no brainer. I've got no experience with ProNav and honestly never heard of it before seeing this, but I can't imagine there is much it can do that the ipilot can't so Terrova with ipilot would be my choice.

4 minutes ago, FishingFool34 said:

I've had both Powerdrive and Terrovas in the past, between those two alone the choice is easily the Terrova. The deploy/stow mechanism on the PD models was clunky and awkward to use, plus more power and longer shaft lengths on Terrova models made it a no brainer. I've got no experience with ProNav and honestly never heard of it before seeing this, but I can't imagine there is much it can do that the ipilot can't so Terrova with ipilot would be my choice.

I have a garmin so that limits some of the functions you can use with i-Pilot 

5 minutes ago, zarogers1 said:

I have a garmin so that limits some of the functions you can use with i-Pilot 

Aren't all of the ipilot functions done thru the remote? I thought you need the ipilot Link version in order to connect to your Humminbird sonar to gain the additional functions.

9 minutes ago, FishingFool34 said:

Aren't all of the ipilot functions done thru the remote? I thought you need the ipilot Link version in order to connect to your Humminbird sonar to gain the additional functions.

I could be wrong