-
Posts
9,908 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GAMBLER
-
for sale : usa CANCELED!!! FISHING TACKLE FLEA MARKET BY FINGER LAKES TROLLERS
GAMBLER replied to gasman2438's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
Bob, What is the date for this event?
-
for sale : usa CANCELED!!! FISHING TACKLE FLEA MARKET BY FINGER LAKES TROLLERS
GAMBLER replied to gasman2438's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
-
for sale : usa CANCELED!!! FISHING TACKLE FLEA MARKET BY FINGER LAKES TROLLERS
GAMBLER replied to gasman2438's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
I will have everything at the show. I have been busting my butt the past three weeks to get the new stuff out in time. I'm way ahead of schedule!
-
Absolutely. Watkins and Brewerton are great shows! I have a bunch of new products you will have to check out! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Brewerton is smaller than Watkins but both have great deals on used stuff and some new tackle vendors like myself. Brewerton usually has good seminars too.
-
-
-
-
Spin n glows for lakers
GAMBLER replied to horsehunter's topic in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?
24-28” is standard when running them behind cowbells (which produces better than dodger/ flashers when fished correctly). Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Spin n glows for lakers
GAMBLER replied to horsehunter's topic in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?
24-28” is standard when running them behind cowbells (which produces better than dodger/ flashers when fished correctly). Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Are hunting and fishing truly on the way out?
GAMBLER replied to Sk8man's topic in Open Lake Discussion
-
Wilson Harbor Invitational Update
GAMBLER replied to dreamsteelie's topic in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars
^^^Excellent point. It will also reward the team that does their homework during prefishing. -
-
Caledonia. There is an entire other hatchery down the road not in use..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
-
-
In a huge fan of smelly jelly except the yellow one. I can’t remember the scent but it flat out deters fish. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Wilson Harbor Invitational Update
GAMBLER replied to dreamsteelie's topic in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars
I have no say in this tournament since I have only fished it once on a buddies boat and do not plan to fish it in the future. If you do add Lake Trout, I would be willing to donate a Gambler Rigs prize pack to the tournament. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Anyone following shark cannonballs on Facebook?
GAMBLER replied to land locked's topic in Open Lake Discussion
-
Anyone following shark cannonballs on Facebook?
GAMBLER replied to land locked's topic in Open Lake Discussion








