Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. We are easy to control? How about all the guys coming to buy tackle when they already have way too much!
  2. Congrats! Nice on Sean!
  3. Bob, What is the date for this event?
  4. Put them on a metal stringer down the hole or a jetsled full of water.
  5. Great Show every year! I will be there with Gambler Rigs! Stop by and check out the new Walleye Worm Harnesses, Custom painted Spin n Glos and DeathTraps!
  6. I will have everything at the show. I have been busting my butt the past three weeks to get the new stuff out in time. I'm way ahead of schedule!
  7. Absolutely. Watkins and Brewerton are great shows! I have a bunch of new products you will have to check out! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Brewerton is smaller than Watkins but both have great deals on used stuff and some new tackle vendors like myself. Brewerton usually has good seminars too.
  9. I will have those along with the new Death Traps and the new Alien Gambler Rig. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Who is going to attend this year? I will be there selling my stuff this year again!
  11. Not a grass carp. This is a grass carp. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. 24-28” is standard when running them behind cowbells (which produces better than dodger/ flashers when fished correctly). Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. 24-28” is standard when running them behind cowbells (which produces better than dodger/ flashers when fished correctly). Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. ^^^Excellent point. It will also reward the team that does their homework during prefishing.
  16. Gambler Rigs will donate some of the new Death Traps for the winner.
  17. Caledonia. There is an entire other hatchery down the road not in use..... Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Brown. Unicorns have a horn on their head. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. I can tell you this much, our intake temp is doing a lot better than the past two years. Hopefully the YOY survival is high this winter! Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. In a huge fan of smelly jelly except the yellow one. I can’t remember the scent but it flat out deters fish. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. I have no say in this tournament since I have only fished it once on a buddies boat and do not plan to fish it in the future. If you do add Lake Trout, I would be willing to donate a Gambler Rigs prize pack to the tournament. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Weather too ****ty to ice fish, weather too ****ty to get the boat out, deer seasons over and the inventory is done.
  23. He has deleted most of his best rants. If you comment against him, he deletes your comments in seconds. If he wanted to look good in this situation, he would have moved on. He keeps bringing it up and more and more of his Lake Ontario pro staffers dropped him.
×
×
  • Create New...