Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. I make sinkers. I have a bunch in the garage. PM me an address and I will ship some out or drop some off.
  2. The new issue this year will be fitting under the parkway bridge. Last year I had 4" of clearance to make it. It looks like the rod holder arch will be modified to tilt back so we can make it under the bridge.
  3. Everyone raves about his rigger weights. Too bad the guy cant keep his mouth shut long enough to save his business. The guy is off his rocker.
  4. I had this same issue this past summer. I had junk in my pickup in the tank.
  5. They are the best until someone leaves the lid unlocked and its rough.
  6. He is looking for the stinger christmas tree shaped ladder I believe.
  7. At least you will not have to sit in jail, you will be out on bail!
  8. If you are in the Rochester area, Tom Barbera East Fork Pro Marine on Sandy Creek in Hamlin NY.
  9. I will let you know Billy!
  10. MItchels has them. Not sure what he has in stock right now. Call him first. He is usually at the Genesee Charter Association flea market also. He is also at the Niagara show this weekend.
  11. Quinte is great but poor ice years like this you are stuck to fishing subpar spots.
  12. Slide divers have their days but this video proves people run too long of leads on slide divers!
  13. Get me the flashers and I can paint them up for you Shawn.
  14. Hmm. I have a new airbrush and all the paints.....
  15. Gambler Rigs will be there again! Stop by and see the new Walleye harnesses!
  16. Fish the marks and use the speed and temp unit for repeatability. If you stick strictly to temp, you will have some days that could have been way better!!
  17. Proper drift is the key. If it is not a natural drift, they will not hit. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. The other lakes are not controlled to the extent Lake O is. I have customers all over the Great Lakes and have heard and seen photos of their stories. My point is if Lake St Lawrence is low and people don't get to enjoy recreation, its not the end of the world. I would take missing an entire boating season over having people losing homes, sewage pumped into the lake and people losing business.
  19. What ever it is Pike / Tiger, it is one wild looking fish. Where on Lake O?
  20. People all around Lake Ontario have lost cottages, homes, hundreds of years worth of erosion in one year, loss of businesses, loss of revenue from loss of business ect. If the water is low on Lake St Lawrence and people had trouble getting their boats out or not being able to icefish bays its not detrimental. I lost 2 months of the fishing season due to the docks being under water at my marina. I am thankful that it was not worse. It was not a big deal because it is miniscule compared to the damage others have suffered. Down here on Edgemere Drive by my work, houses were filled with 2' of water in 2017. This year, the water was coming over the berm built by the town and flooding those same homes again. The storm / Sanitary sewer system on Edgemere Drive was flooding and they were pumping sewage into the lake. The Brockport Yacht Club on Sandy Creek spend thousands of dollars to have a break wall raised up and a pump system put in. The water came over the new break wall and flooded out the building again. Low water on Lake St Lawrence is not the end of the world. As long as municipalities are not affected, no one is flooding, keep it low until you no longer can.
  21. How are they catching all of these steelhead? I thought the numbers in the tribs were horrible? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Like I have been saying all along. More could have been done. It would have minimized the flooding. Also more could have been done in the early fall but they continually dropped flow. Now we are sitting higher than last year at this time. Erie is also higher than last year at this time so that only means more water coming in. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. The Bills coaching staff is to blame for this loss. Stale 2nd half game plan. Houston made changes at the half.
×
×
  • Create New...