Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. End of the month Mike, well go and have a party at the Lewiston launch. You drive and I'll drink!
  2. I think we're all looking for that job Bob!
  3. The same guys win it in the spring also! And their targeted more in the spring, but he got rid of them in the fall. Something fishy
  4. Got that right! Talking **** to your elders is very disrespectfull.
  5. I was thinking the same thing.
  6. Power sander. Its an awefull job
  7. That's got to be wrong. At the rate its losing ice it will be gone in 2 weeks.
  8. Soooooo, has anyone got their rebate check from Obamacare yet?
  9. Could you pm me with a rough cost? It may be in my future
  10. 1 Okuma magda 30 for sale with 30# mono on it. Only used 1 year.................$30 plus shipping if needed
  11. You wont sell anything w/o a picture!
  12. Unless entries go down, no message will have been sent.
  13. Hey Bob, did john sneak any "Obama's" on the boat? Lmao
  14. I thought this was about lake trout!
  15. If the lake is rough you can get trout trolling the bay.
  16. Nice john!
  17. Good going! This time of year it can and most likely will be better as the sun gets higher to warm the colored water during the day.
  18. Keith, hook those Scotty's above the weight. I never understood why people attach them on the back of the weights.
×
×
  • Create New...