-
Posts
4,384 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Silver Fox
-
If ya wanna see chop bustin sometime, be that fly on the wall watching Paul and I go at it out on the boat! He finally pissed me off once this year.
-
Hey Matt, you better not talk that silly giberish when I go with you. You better get me a picture book with all of those duck names or I'll be shooting Donald.
-
Awesome deer! I'm thinking I would have something running down my leg if I saw him.
-
Nice! [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
-
Have a great day buddy
-
Sodus 10/24
Silver Fox replied to Skippers Trophy 01's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
They are stocking at Sandy also. -
Great job Slimy. From what I hear, the night time crappie fishing is good. I've never tried it myself.
-
Yeah, your boy emailed the pic's to me. I was in Allegany yesterday and those bucks are chasing down there. Didn't look like the doe's were ready, but by this week or weekend they will. Good job
-
Great job ! Let me guess, 22.5" inside spread huh?
-
You da man Rob
-
Fish moving in
Silver Fox replied to Captain Scott's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
I'm pretty sure it's stuff like this that got this thing going. -
Ummmmmmmm Matt, who's talkin about football, boobs and food?
-
Congrats on the new ride Foster! You will enjoy it.
-
Sandy Shootout - Northstar Donation
Silver Fox replied to Traveling Circus's topic in Open Lake Discussion
-
I couldn't have said it any better than Mike Engle. We attempted to put on a great event and because YOU the fishermen took a chance on us, the event became a success. I will not speak for the other organizers, but when Charlie signed off with his last words of the day, the emotions of a months planning and then seeing all the fishermen at the ceremony really "moved" me. THANK YOU to all who participated and my good friends in the committee that also had to put up with my flatuation problem from time to time. Our committee will be having a meeting next week (while fishing of course) to discuss the good things and what needs to be improved on. Because their will be more time to plan, I'm sure we can find a Sat. w/ a sunday blow off sometime during the summer of next year. Tank: Yes, Pat is the one to speak to for a contribution. Great job and thank you. Jason: Great job in being patient with your set up, cause it paid off. I'll be getting the plaque engraved this week and get it to you in a week or so.
-
lordy , lordy, look whos almost 40
Silver Fox replied to ray koziatek's topic in Open Lake Discussion
Happy birthday bro! -
Sandy Creek Shootout Update 8/21 FINAL
Silver Fox replied to Silver Fox's topic in Open Lake Discussion
Now they are calling for East winds at some point! WTF they have no clue! I'll check the lake out by around 430am. If it's rougher that crap we'll make a call by 6am. I have a feeling we'll be getting out first thing. If this happens, its up to all teams to make their own decisions on when to come in. Remember weigh-in 1:30-2:30 and dont be late or we wont weigh you in. Remember with 29 teams and a fairly cheap entry fee including food, their is not a ton of money to go aroud due to the fact of we are paying 7 spots. The winner will receive a plaque that will be passed along to the winner every year. Your team name will be put on this. Wear your slickers and please be safe! This little tourny is not worth having problems. Good luck -
This has turned out to be bigger than we expected! Needless to say, we are stoked.
-
We have 29 boats for the tourny! Sunday information: * We will only cancel the tourny for rough water, NOT thunderstorms! You're on your own for that one. *At least 1 in 4 teams will cash. *A-TOM-MIK biggest king- $200 worth of flies *Dreamweaver biggest Brown Trout- $200 gift cert. *Legendary biggest Rainbow/Steelhead- $200 gift. cert. *If for any reason one of the big fish awards is not claimed then we will draw 1 team out of a hat MINUS any of the cashing or big fish award teams. *Every team that weigh's in will receive an R&R spoon pack. *50/50 will benefit the Sandy pen rearing project. *After the winner is drawn for the 50/50 we will be drawing more numbers for Yeck lures spoon packs, Captain's Cove gift bags and any left over R&R spoon packs. This will all be done immediately after the awards at 3:30pm. * Don't be late for the weigh-in! 2:30 sharp. If you plan on getting there before 2pm you won't have issues. BTW: If I forgot anything then just blame it on Keith at the weigh-in please! This is a list of boats(teams) that I will be adding to as I get payment confirmations. Paid entries so far: 1. Legacy 2. Nuthin But Net 3. Silver Fox 4. Escape 5. My Mink 6. Triple S 7. Rock and Troll 8. Runnin Rebel 9. Freedom Charters (aka: Capt. Bogart) 10. King Salmon 11. Mr. Breeze 12. Team Freedom 13. Coyote Ugly 14. My Obsession 15. Team AoxomoxoA 16. SchoolMaster 17. Pleasure Unit 18. Tomahawk 19. Coldwater Affair 20. Reel Drag 21. The Scottsman II 22. Papa Joe 23. Manatee 24. Trout-N-About 25. Fish Fx 26. Freeman77 27. Kingfisher 28. On the Fritz 29. Jakey Babey _________________
-
-
Oooooohhhhhhh Nooooooooooo! Crank it up again boys! Fish hawk x-4 is bad azzzz.
-
Entry deadline is Friday at 5pm! 1 more is signing up tonight which will give us 25 so far! Sunday information: * We will only cancel the tourny for rough water, NOT thunderstorms! You're on your own for that one. *At least 1 in 4 teams will cash. *A-TOM-MIK biggest king- $200 worth of flies *Dreamweaver biggest Brown Trout- $200 gift cert. *Legendary biggest Rainbow/Steelhead- $200 gift. cert. *If for any reason one of the big fish awards is not claimed then we will draw 1 team out of a hat MINUS any of the cashing or big fish award teams. *Every team that weigh's in will receive an R&R spoon pack. *50/50 will benefit the Sandy pen rearing project. *After the winner is drawn for the 50/50 we will be drawing more numbers for Yeck lures spoon packs, Captain's Cove gift bags and any left over R&R spoon packs. This will all be done immediately after the awards at 3:30pm. BTW: If I forgot anything then just blame it on Keith at the weigh-in please! This is a list of boats(teams) that I will be adding to as I get payment confirmations. Paid entries so far: 1. Legacy 2. Nuthin But Net 3. Silver Fox 4. Escape 5. My Mink 6. Triple S 7. Rock and Troll 8. Runnin Rebel 9. Freedom Charters (aka: Capt. Bogart) 10. King Salmon 11. Mr. Breeze 12. Team Freedom 13. Coyote Ugly 14. My Obsession 15. Team AoxomoxoA 16. SchoolMaster 17. Pleasure Unit 18. Tomahawk 19. Coldwater Affair 20. Reel Drag 21. The Scottsman II 22. Papa Joe 23. Manatee 24. Trout-N-About
