Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. We did our fish 80-130 before the weather and 50-65 after. 30-40 down all day. Good job. Silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Nice job and all my Kings over at Sandy were 35' and up. Wierd. Silverfoxcharters.net
  3. I love the Amish 500#. Silverfoxcharters.net
  4. I doubt it, 5 mph restriction wnot do crap and nobody will want to go in there anyways with the 5 mph restriction. I know a couple guys at south point that may not leave the dock because it would take them over an hour to get to the lake. Silverfoxcharters.net
  5. I heart you Billy... Silverfoxcharters.net
  6. I'm always willing to show the ropes! Silverfoxcharters.net
  7. So now I have to give those slime balls a massage?!?!?!? I don't even give my wife one! Silverfoxcharters.net
  8. I know where their are a bunch!!!! Lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Sandy is doable, just out your muck boots on. Silverfoxcharters.net
  10. What's wrong with Oswego? Silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Beautiful boat sir. Silverfoxcharters.net
  12. Well, the governor did yesterday at Sodus Bay. "The most rainfall of all time". He could be the most out of touch person I've ever seen. Silverfoxcharters.net
  13. I love Beaver!! Silverfoxcharters.net
  14. All set. Thank you Silverfoxcharters.net
  15. I have a friend that lives on long pond and was wondering if anyone knew of a business that will install an existing dock that is currently out of the water or a new aluminum dock that they may purchase? They're having trouble finding someone to install a dock and I find that strange since their are docks all over the pond. Silverfoxcharters.net
  16. "Uncle" lmao. Silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Huh? I'll remember that when I'm in the water and a boat is trying to save me. "Buddy just go, I'm supposed to be dead"...lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  18. If I have to target suspended Lakers, I'm going in..... Silverfoxcharters.net
  19. Yep same here. Love my 9 & 10 Silverfoxcharters.net
  20. My dream in 5-7 years! Silverfoxcharters.net
  21. 36'. I'm taking a tape to those..lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Otters hands down with me. Silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Till the morning..lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  24. My "stomach " hurts Silverfoxcharters.net
  25. You and your brother work great together..... Silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...