Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. If you want nuclear, check out the "hot box" at Tommy's on a warm summer day... Silverfoxcharters.net
  2. I have not. Did you just say the new green deal is a nice idea? As they say in Duck Dynasty..."he gone". Silverfoxcharters.net
  3. So if one state has more electoral votes than another they are considered equal? So during the election when they add up all the electoral votes to find out who is president, all the states are equal? I dont get it .. Silverfoxcharters.net
  4. This sounded bad....lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  5. Thank you. Maybe we can find some Killians for you! Silverfoxcharters.net
  6. How did the "safe act" go for us? "Freedom of speech"....lol. Sure let's keep pretending we have that to hang our hat on. Silverfoxcharters.net
  7. Yup, its gross but par for the course. Silverfoxcharters.net
  8. I do have a Smart troll, so next season if anyone wants a test, bring the steel and we can take readings. Silverfoxcharters.net
  9. We knew that....lol. Good job Silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Put down the keyboard Rob!!!! You're starting to sound like me and that will get you nowhere! Silverfoxcharters.net
  11. I love your weights buddy. I'll stop over and say hi. Silverfoxcharters.net
  12. I can't believe it made it through! One of my faves Silverfoxcharters.net
  13. Why in the world do people try to make things more complicated than they are already? Silverfoxcharters.net
  14. This all sounds like poppycock. So you have to attach wire to steel and then fish with it? I'm sticking to copper... Silverfoxcharters.net
  15. That's cray cray. Just get a bigger reel. Silverfoxcharters.net
  16. I meant 450 copper with 250 backing. Silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Also, who in their right mind would use a 55 reel for a 500 copper with only 100' of backing? I have a 55 with 450ish on it and my arse puckers when a king rips that with 250' of backing on it! Silverfoxcharters.net
  18. I know. Lack of trips for May doesn't make it worth it. Unless someone is paying I won't have the time to just go fishing. Maybe in 5 years or so. Silverfoxcharters.net
  19. I like staying at Sandy fishing for Lakers. Said no one ever! Wish I could go... Silverfoxcharters.net
  20. After the picture I saw yesterday, his intake of KFC should be limited.... Silverfoxcharters.net
  21. I hope you find some. Mine are 30 years old and haven't broke one yet. Apparently the new ones break. Doesn't shock me... Silverfoxcharters.net
  22. Buy a Cutco and send it in every year. They'll sharpen or replace it for free. Silverfoxcharters.net
  23. Very good Bill, but as Brian just said, I wouldn't follow me![emoji16] Silverfoxcharters.net
  24. Exactly what I was thinking. So the back lowers down to head level with the defender. It's also amazing that a runner can lower his head and lead with it without repercussions. Silverfoxcharters.net
  25. Your welcome! Silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...