Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Ducer is on port side. Tried 3 times on starboard side with no reading. No biggie at all, I just use it on the port side. Never used it as much as I thought I would due to the fact that I just don't trust some of my clients on the rods. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. If I had a nickel for every brown I caught in 70° water, I'd be pretty well off. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. I think your first issue was buying an $80 unit. You are probably only 1 out of every 100 with a customer service issue. I hope you don't think lowrance is better because 99 out of 100 think otherwise. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. I'll do a review at another time, but as far as the transducer, if you have an I/o, I only was able to get my diver reading on the same side as the ducer. Not a big deal at all, I really like it. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Bingo! BTW I had a Spanish class meeting for my kid on a trip to Costa Rica last evening. Just in case anyone wants to bash me for not being there, but it doesn't seem to make a difference anyways. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. #2 spark point and a 4/0 octopus. Do a little searching and you'll find this topic covered very heavily. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. You'll never use another fly or meat rig hook till you try a VMC Spark Point. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. When I don't have newbees on the boat, I'll bust out my Smart Troll and throw it on my diver. I can get within 5' of bottom with them. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. I have the helix 9 & 10. Hands down, for the money, the best. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Huh?????? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Unless it has some east in it, it won't. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. I've not seen the higher than $12 in the Rochester area and you can get a deal for a larger quantity sometimes in the right tackle store. Just ask. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. When I have clients get into the derby, I tell them that whateIver they win is theirs. If they wanna throw me a bone on a big payday, cool, but the payouts are so low I don't worry about it. It's gotten a bit expensive now so I don't even mention the derby unless we're out 8 hrs. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. I'm noticing that it doesn't hold up very good on the meat side. I wish I could get Erie deerie again. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. Actually, 7.5 fish per day. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Yup, or one of those church stern planners. They work great. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Oh man, I think my head hurts.....lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. A dipsey has a ring on it and a slide does not. More surface area for diving down. If your putting a ring on your slide then I don't have an answer for ya. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. You answered your question then. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. Just mow it and start over next year. I would think you have ample clover in it now for the deer. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Thanks buddy, you too. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. "friend"......lmao Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. I've known and fished this boat since it was new. This is priced to sell Now. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Congrats Shawn! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. I'm known for being blunt and I'm going to be. Your thinking waaaaaaay too much. Sometimes you need to just go out and set up inside then troll north. Relax a bit and go fishing. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...