Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I disagree with the flourocarbon. Sure you don't wanna use 20#. It's about finding colored water and colored water you can get away with some things. The last time I hammered the browns in clean water was NEVER. Location location location. FYI, I use 15# flourocarbon leaders and do just fine. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. I sure hope the 4,000 new fly guys are at least paying for being "professional" on this site........ Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. I'm confused and out Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. I know a guy trying to unload 4 big Jon single heavies. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Storms/bombers new price of $25 and free ship. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. That is spot on. Greener water in the Western basin. Another example is, lake Michigan is clearer and they love blue. I have given blue a chance every year with not much luck here in Ontario. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. I'll take em buddy Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Troutman I sent ya a pm a few days ago. I need another 2 16#'rs. If anyone knows him, can you pass this along?
  9. I drive over it every day and your right, you can't fix stupid. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. I was just mentioning locked up because of the above comment. You can't use a boat right now is all. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Piece of Electrical tape. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Smithwicks gone. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. The bay is locked up Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Going on eBay.
  15. SD sold. Flashers on eBay.
  16. JMO Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. It's weighing the fish that I have a problem with. Hanging it vertical while watching the scale. My guess is that fish was out of the water for at least 4-6 minutes. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. Maybe they should do the obvious and kill some cormorants and look in the stomachs, but that would be to logical and politically incorrect. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. Trust me, I already know I'm an idiot. Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. Lot 1 & 5 SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Yeah Billy, I'm in for sure.......naked.......I think you and Brian should come watch, because I'll get all them girls that are riding those $800 jet skis and sipping that corona on Braddock's beach! I'm a hot P.O.A. ya know...... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. Taking the time to get that 35# weight probably sealed the fishies doom. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Unfortunately, with the change in the Dec's stance on the picture issue, it now gives everyone a free pass for a pic. Anyhow, did you see the size of the hole behind him? It looks like he was hoping for a big fish! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. 1st lot $$4.00 to ship Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...