Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Look at BERTS custom tackle. They have an 8' board with tracks. Call them also, great to work with.
  2. Isn't the solterra 6.0-1 ratio?
  3. Amen and by the time you split the cost up 4-5 ways, it will only be about $100-$150/each! People don't realize how cheap it is after splitting it up and the info you'll get is priceless.
  4. I get almost 400' on mine. I would never put only 150yds of backing on. You'll get spooled. You lose at least 100' putting on the planer board. Only my opinion.
  5. Yes we did it a year ago. Standard meeting next week.
  6. Silver Fox

    Ice.

    In your freezer eh?
  7. I'll do that.
  8. I'm in Webster and shipping is $15
  9. My last 2 are on eBay. $140 and I'll pull them. Other 3 sold for $220
  10. No. It was a joke, I think....
  11. Fishing in 2-4's with temp down 120'.........sounds like Oswego!
  12. 1994 Penn yann pro hunter.......
  13. Its because he has a v$%-#a between his legs...lmao!
  14. You should join your bro in the political arena!
  15. On eBay and yes they'll fit
  16. You 2 said it perfectly!
  17. Poopie!
  18. Anytime big bay at least gets ice!
  19. Yes! Seneca! Can't go to Quinte second half of February
  20. January unfortunately around west/Central ny
×
×
  • Create New...