Jump to content

jk1

Members
  • Posts

    676
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jk1

  1. I have had the "Trailer Trash" for 20 years but just recently someone here named it that. I like that name, it fits. Was in a barn that caved in during a heavy snow storm, the left side is sort of caved in looking. There is some kind of a name on the back of it that is a combination of the previous owners name. But that is hard to see as we hang the depth finder(removable) 15 hp Johnson and the electric motor there. Suits us.....jk
  2. Love those browns, that one sure is pretty. Hoping to get there soon......jk
  3. Hay stay off my buddy's lake!! ha ha My good fishing buddy just loves that place and I am sure that is where we will be tomorrow in my boat "trailer trash" as some one on here called it. I like that name. We catch fish there but and quite a few but seldom over 25 inches and thin too. Oh we got a dandy batch of big sunnies there last time.....jk
  4. You forgot about mother nature, she rules!!!!!!!
  5. That does not look like a fawns foot to me. Too big I think.....jk
  6. Nice catch, good job......jk
  7. Yep that is what we are doing right now, sort of late but better than never. Thanks.....jk
  8. We are having problems with the nettles, there must have been the seeds in the white tail mix as there is none anywhere else except where we planted the mix......jk
  9. Weather permitting will probably be there Monday also. To the bluffs we go......jk
  10. "Fishy" are you getting any decent sized ones. We go up every week and get a lot of fish under 20 inches and they all are thin. But we did get into a school of big gills, delicious fish.....jk
  11. Great catch, they are eaters!!!!!!
  12. Boy that is a dandy!!! Good job, some day we will get together......jk
  13. Pike and walleye in Canada but up there location is the MOST important thing. You find them and most any lure will get them......jk
  14. PAP do Pa proud, go get um. Wewant photos. Are they talking about the Watkins Flea Market March/ April????
  15. To me you are one of the regulars on here, welcome back and good luck this year. Hope for good weather.....jk
  16. I knew you had a southern shotgun zone. I even hunted there around Pinnacle state park near Addison. Got it. thanks.....jk
  17. iiwhistlerii Does Ny have some kind of a law about hunting with smaller calibers during deer season? Or rim fire during deer season? Do not understand your comment above.....jk
  18. Round gobies, is there other types?
  19. That is a nice offer!! Thanks from everyone for helping whoever out......jk
  20. Guff haven't seen you on here recently. If you didn't wee my post of last week we did the same, one good fish of 27? and the rest string beans of 18 to 20 probably. At the bluffs and south. It might have been Friday????
  21. Where the boat at the south end?.....jk
  22. Though that you were looking for hookers
  23. What a difference from the old M16. That is beautiful......jk
  24. Great photos and I think the second photo does look good and show the fish well. congratulations to both of you. Carp are fun fish......jk
  25. Did you contact L & M, he is in the know. Me too I am an old foggie on this stuff but I did damage a coil last year doing that same thing......jk
×
×
  • Create New...