Wanted WTB Michigan stingers

1 hour ago, Mtnmax925 said:

Looking for used or beat up stingers standard size 3 7/8. Wanting to try and paint my own!!

I got a bunch. Give me a couple days to find them and I'll pm you. Give you a good deal on a bag full.:yes:

23 hours ago, Mtnmax925 said:

Looking for used or beat up stingers standard size 3 7/8. Wanting to try and paint my own!!

if you don't find what you want for the right price try galeforcetackle,com i don't know if they still have them but they did have blanks that need painting. you might also message vicki at ,<[email protected]> this was her email address  a few years ago. 

• 5 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Mtnmax925 said:

Back to the top!!

You can buy the blanks on a website.  I don't remember which site off hand but I will dig it up and post it.  

On 12/4/2023 at 1:30 PM, Mtnmax925 said:

I would have had plenty of the scorpion spoon and galeforcetackle.com spoons that were faded or in the case of the stinger spoons, the paint just came off after catching a very few fish. and I had some old Gale Force spoons that Vicky gave me to try after I made my orders. but someone beat you to them. I had about 500 good spoons most of them had never been used and probably never would have. then I had maybe 200+ of the spoons that I never used. but some people I treated very good broke into my pole barn and took so much stuff including all my spoons. I won't even start listing all the stuff that was stolen.

On 1/6/2024 at 3:38 PM, sherman brown said:

I would have had plenty of the scorpion spoon and galeforcetackle.com spoons that were faded or in the case of the stinger spoons, the paint just came off after catching a very few fish. and I had some old Gale Force spoons that Vicky gave me to try after I made my orders. but someone beat you to them. I had about 500 good spoons most of them had never been used and probably never would have. then I had maybe 200+ of the spoons that I never used. but some people I treated very good broke into my pole barn and took so much stuff including all my spoons. I won't even start listing all the stuff that was stolen.

AGAIN?