Choose a harbor

I have options on where to put my boat for the season.  I could put it at Henderson Harbor or Oswego.  My option at Oswego may be free … but cost aside I am in pursuit of Kings… where would you put it and Why?????

Been fishing out of Oswego -pros -short run to deep water, many options east ,west and browns to east with skinny water, many options for eateries in town , cons- no tackle shops have to travel to Pulaski or port ontario

Oswego has lots of facilities  and the police regularly visit the marina which makes for a safe place as far as theft is concerned. There seem to be a lot more salmon near Oswego already in spring and often less than a 10 minute boat ride away. 600 feet of water where we often have to go in order to catch salmon if the weather has been unruly is a bit closer to Oswego than it is to Hendersons Harbor

I live in Watertown. I fish both Henderson and Oswego   Oswego would be your best bet. Henderson ( the trench ) is a later (August-Sept ) fishery. The run out to the wall in the shipping channel ( main duck island ) is a haul and can be treacherous if the weather turns