Ground blind

Looking for a new ground blind. My doghouse ones are wearing out. Trying to find one with windows on all 4 sides. Don’t want one that will fall apart in a year.Any recommendations would help. I hunt with long gun handgun and crossbow.Thanks for any help Tim

I love my Double Bull, it's a beast, but I don't have any experience with their newer "surroundview" one way see through walls. The hubs are one real strength - it appears that they have a model with traditional fabric and the good hub system that's more reasonably priced. Of all the blinds I have, the Double Bull is the one I don't worry about when it snows.

We looked at the Millennium Buck Hut at the Niagara show. It doesn't appear to be portable, but looks sturdy.

Edited by Gator

Thanks.I’ve done some research on the “see though “ blinds. If you all the window covers open at once you can be spotted.DONT want to take that chance. 

FYI, I'm on the Scheels website and it looks like the Primos Double Bull Roughneck - not the see through fabric, but the regular super tough - is marked down from $399 to $199 with free shipping. That's a heck of a deal, and if you purchase with Active Junkie, you get 8% cash back too. Or sign up for a Scheels Card (which I will never use) and you'll get $75 to spend on your first purchase. Anyway, send you a pm too. 

https://www.scheels.com/p/primos-double-bull-roughneck-ground-blind-combo/01013500985.html?cgid=hunting#start=7

On 3/26/2024 at 1:44 PM, Gator said:

FYI, I'm on the Scheels website and it looks like the Primos Double Bull Roughneck - not the see through fabric, but the regular super tough - is marked down from $399 to $199 with free shipping. That's a heck of a deal, and if you purchase with Active Junkie, you get 8% cash back too. Or sign up for a Scheels Card (which I will never use) and you'll get $75 to spend on your first purchase. Anyway, send you a pm too. 

https://www.scheels.com/p/primos-double-bull-roughneck-ground-blind-combo/01013500985.html?cgid=hunting#start=7

thank you for the site and info. those look pretty good but I'm thinking about getting the one that has the surround view. it is priced at 499.00 but I found them for 399.00. As soon as we get our checks on the 1st and 3rd of April I will be ordering one for my 17 year old granddaughter and I to use this fall. That is unless she learns to use my summit climbing stand, and I am still able to get up the tree with mine.