====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Ran east 6 miles. Nasty current boat was trucking to the east, slooooow to the west. Marked much bait and fish in 60-80 fow, temp on bottom 58 degrees. No takers, moved out to 100' temp on bottom 51 no takers. Began a N/E troll hit the 160 fow line and a steelhead hit the rigger I was setting 1' down, landed him then missed a fish on the center rigger 123' down, next miss 600' copper -- all in a row, one right after another from the surface to 132' down. Kept working N/E -> S/W between 120' and 180' and kept them going until we quit at noon. Most fish were on the small side but this one made up for that:

87866179.th.jpg

Hot lures:

Moonshine Purple Nurple - 600' copper

Moonshine Bish's Bruiser - 85' rigger (53 degree water)

Moonshine Silver Flounder - 60' rigger (58 degree water)

NK Yellow NBK - 1' and 20' rigger (64 degree water)

DOWN SPEED 2.8 MPH

BRING ON THE SUMMER!!!!

CC

Thanks guys!

The fish was 28# on my chiltilion scale(+/-3#), it hit the 600 copper with the standard purple nurple. Most action was on the standards today, although the Silver Flounder is a medium sized lure about the size of a stingray. On the riggers I run a mag mupped over a standard on the deep rig 5-7' leads on the outdowns 20 - 30' leads

I find that the plastic gloves endears me to the women!!! :*:inlove:

CC

Shadster,

You may go to youtube search for salmocharters and watch the video if you like. There was no model, just a 25 year old gal fishing with her brother, father and boyfriend.

Here are some stills from the video:

20815904.th.jpg

72292567.th.jpg

You should get out on the water more with pretty young girls and catch some big fish so you can get a better idea how they actually appear together. You know the best way to spot a counterfeit is to look at the real thing if you think the real thing is a counterfeit then ...............................?

No green crap salmonite.

CC

Gee, CB, where did I say counterfeit? I didn't even mention Photoshop! I did get you to post up a couple more pics of the nice king and the pretty young lady though, didn't I? :lol:

She really got a workout with that fish.

Better looking than these guys, too! :yes:

ProAm252-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing :beer: