Total Boated:5

Species Breakdown: 1 King 1 coho 3 steelhead

Hot Lure: NK28/42second...anything green

Trolling Speed: 2.7

Down Speed: N/A

Boat Depth: 275 to 450

Lure Depth: 70-80 and 100

====================

Went straight out of port a little east and set up in 250 ft. fishing solo again. Two outboard riggers and sliders. First fish was the 22 lb king on the 42 second nk28 set down at 70 ft over 265 fow. Then a nice steely came on and was about two thirds the way to the boat and got off, it was a good fish but swam away on the surface with it's tail poking out of the water, unaware of it's freedom. Trolled north some more for a while there was no action then the folly began out at the 28 to 29 lines between 09 and 10 west. Steelys came on hard for a "fin alley" and even gave me a double on my two lines. One coho came in the mix out there in the deep. All the steelheads and the coho were undersized fish and sent back to grow up. The sliders only got hit once with orange and gold spoons, everything else came off the ball. Checked the temp with a depth therm thermometer and found the water at 80 feet to be 58 degrees so my sliders were probably out of temp. Checked again at 40 feet and the temp was 70 degrees.

Mark

====================

56346545.jpg

22 lb king

10 second timer on the hitachi digital camcorder doesn't give me much of a "strike a pose" window. :dull: Now that's an authentic Toby Kieth hat purchased at a Loves truck stop, keeps the sun off the solar fishing machine panel so it doesn't overcharge and catch too many fish. :lol:

Mark

Good job Mark, I saw your combo hooked up in your yard the other day and figured you had a chance to get out.

I also see that big ol' camper in your side yard all summer... looks like too much work and not enough time for the toys...

I'm off to do some family camping this weekend at jellystone....

Yeah the camper kinda sits all summer. We go over to the catskills sometimes and adirondack mountains about once a year. Hoping this fall the darn thing will enjoy some time down at Cape Hatteras with us. I been tryin to get the trailer for the boat fixed up in between other stuff. New surge brake actuator hitch and LED lights got it back in order. Hoping now to get out this weekend between storms. Enjoy your camping weekend, hope it doesn't get stormed out where you are going.

Mark