Talk Like a Pirate day!!!! Give it a whirl

Landshark

Today is the day so add something and it will translate it for you. http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/translate/index.php

Arrr, tomorrow Me will join my chums in an ad'enture t' find the mightiest o' walleye. Aye, me parrot concurs. Ahoy, we will eat many a fish A pence for an old man o'de sea?

Ahoy,hoping to be takin' the boat out tomorrow Aye, me parrot concurs. Looking for Arrr, treasure full o' fish Gar.

Our pirate moderators(Clockwise from top left) Chad Gar , Aye, Hank the birthday boy A pence for an old man o'de sea?, Ahoy, Muskybob Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty, Larry Aye

PIRATE05AE.jpg

Aye, gonna mo'e the boat a little closer t' the fish if this pesky wind e'er dies a bit, Oswego has slowed in the harbor but the water in front the Salmon Ri'er has been producin' well, Cmon already with the wind mother nature still some season left t' get out on the big pond, refuse t' put the boat way yet with Kin's waitin'

Tom Aye, me parrot concurs.

Arrr, me belie'e the chilly mornin' weather will put a damper on Captain Ray's buffy fishin' this fall season. If not for him we may all have been less fishy and clothed, gar! Thanks Captain Ray, gar!

Cap'n M. Organ....he be me close chum on a chilly eve....arrr, thar be a small mis-spoken word in that thar statement...me means the bottl o' rum, not me chum the good Capt'n. Me bird says NO, arrr.

Some men like their partake in fishin'...some men Partake in their quest for foulin'...some men concur in the fond hearin of the canonball roarin'....Me, me likes sleepin', 'specially in Cherree's chamber :happy2::heart::mmm::inlove::$:sleepy: