Happy Valentines Day (i.e., non-fishing day)

BlueEye

Sundays are typically the slowest days in terms of traffic for LOU historically because this is when most members are get out fishing. I was personally instructed a week ago that this would be a "FISH FREE" day from the fiancee. I got a small chuckle this morning when I logged onto LOU and saw over 60 people signed on as well. Apparently I am not the only one who was given the "no-go-fishin" today :lol:

Anyways, here is to my fiancee and all the other wifes, fiancees, girlfriends and significant others for putting up with our addiction to the outdoors. This day is for you :*:inlove::heart::drink:

I worked my second 13 hour freaking day in a row :@:swear: so a bunch of men and women can pretend they love each other for 1 day. Stupidest "holiday" (?) ever! You should show your love for each other all the time like Ray K and Bob do :inlove::*

Thanks "Hallmark" for ruining what is usually my only day off that I can spend with my beautiful wife of 30 years (in 8 days :yes: ) not to mention 2 of my grand children stayed over and I got to spend all of about 2 hours with them over 2 days because I had to cook for those :lipssealed::o:lol:

Now Hallmark day...... OOPS I mean Valentines day you can :* my :mooning: