A few good men

I know there are alot of them on here. My Quinte buddy sent me this email today. He told me about it prior to finding them and was kinda bummed.

"After realizing I'd left 4 expensive rods and reels at the boat launch on the Black River last Monday I had contacted my insurance company and made a report with the village police at Dexter today. While at Dexter I decided I might as well fish and as I launched a guide named John Kopy Jr. (Little John's Guide Service) rowed his drift boat in and asked if I got my rods. He found them at the launch and turned them in to the Judy at the bait shop. When I stopped later she had them waiting for me! 3 Penn reels and a Shimano over and 4 rods $650 replacement cost. Neither John or Judy would take any reward money. ( There are some good people left in this world!)

As luck would have it after I got my gear back and returned to the dock Two military guys were launching a boat. The boat was very low in the water and taking on water rapidly. He asked if I had a bucket to bail and I did have a bailing scoop. However he was loosing ground so I helped him load it back on the trailer pull forward and let all the water drain. Glad I could pass it on because he was new to boating in more trouble then he knew"

i just figured I would share this story that there are good people out there. Kudos to you LIttle Johns guide service