Service ++++

I have purchased a few flies from Tom at A-Tom-Mik in the past and have been very pleased with the quality and the results they have provided.

I have decided that I should add a Copper setup to the crowded cuddy of our Trophy. An email to long time advisor (and friend) Joe Toomey of Irish Thunder set me up with some great thoughts. He made his suggestions and observations and told me to get in touch with Tom.

An evening email on Monday of this week to Tom elicited an almost immediate response.... call me. Numbers quickly punched despite the hour and 20 minutes later "we" decided on a 500 setup on a Tekota 800. Oh and better try a couple of your Torpedos. Tom said "I have selfishly been fishing a lot recently and am a bit back logged with orders so it will take me 5 days or so to put this together". No worries... no rush on my part. Thursday 2 Torpedos arrive! Friday (today) Copper setup with rod are waiting on the porch. I did have to go inside for a beer though....

This is great service!!!!

Thanks Tom!

Tom supports many of us with great service and advice and as such I can proudly recommend him as a "prime" source for our family.

Bruce

Every order I have put in through Tom has showed up in a very timely manor. His customer service is the best I have ever come across. I find myself buying more stuff from him when I need something. On top of carrying quality products, he is a NY company (unlike other fly manufacturers), he does a lot for the fishery and fishing derbies on Lake Ontario.

Tom is a great person & he runs his business very professionally. If there is ever an issue with product or service, Tom makes it right & then some!!!

I spent approximately $800 with him last year, & it was all great stuff (Fishawk X-4) + flies & pretied leaders, etc, etc!!

You won't be disappointed!

I'm about the quadrillionth person to echo these comments, but Tom's service record is fantastic, both as a vendor and as a custodian of the resource.

Quad and one ,,Before fla I spoke with tom about some secret weapons for some southern fish ,,after fixing the shipping error on the shirts (( I got muskys order XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Large ) ,,I finally got my order (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SMALL) they fit like a glove , Plus their was a couple worthy flies in their that the bill seemed a little small for, and I had some good results on king and spanish mackrel (hudge spanish mackrel).. So me hats off to the Gang at ATOMIC for their service..