Off to get a new knee tomarrow, so I will be out of action for the next couple of months. I have been enjoying the reports. Keeping track of Yankee troller , from Africa to the Tronto suburbs. And Capt Vince Pierleoni Trip around the Greatlakes. So please keep up the good work, it beats watching the Chiller channel with my motherinlaw :lol: Dave

Best of luck Dave.

If you feel the need to get out on a boat after the proams and you heal up a little send me a PM.

I got two bad ones that will need replacing at some point.

Glen

Glad to hear you're gonna get fixed, hope they have enough materials to do that big of a job. Just had a hernia fixed myself, blew a nut working my arse off. Should be back in time for the Niagara Pro-am. Heal up quick and keep us entertained in your boredom.

hey dave ws on the hudson the other night and was awoke with a loud clanking (slept on water) near bank of river next to RR tracks ...........................................

.............It was a hudge artifical knee on a single flatbed being towed by 4 engines heading south ............................was that yours???

Yeah Ray it was a special order part :lol: The story of my life :lol: The first went well and I had a lot less motion on that one. Thanks for the kind thoughts Dave.

hey dave ws on the hudson the other night and was awoke with a loud clanking (slept on water) near bank of river next to RR tracks ...........................................

.............It was a hudge artifical knee on a single flatbed being towed by 4 engines heading south ............................was that yours???

Ray, where are you on the Hudson? I live a mile away from the tracks in Rockland County and was wondering what woke me up the other night.

Dave,

Good luck! From everyone I've talked to, you are going to like it.