Cayuga Sun 13th pic added

Wow great fishing in the fog! I putted out and set up went south. Very tough navigating but I handled it no prob. Really had to pay attention especially when doubles we hooked up and only 2 in the boat. Action never stopped and I quit at 11:00.

A few decent salmon and lost a BIG brown at the back. All the big lakers I could deal with one went a shade over 13lbs 37 in. Lots in the 7 to 10lb range.

fun morning!

I'll try to get the pig laker posted off my phone tomorrow.

Look out, I'm dialing in! :rofl:

IMG00023-20100613-0924.jpg

RR

RR, we saw you out in the deep stuff as the fog cleared, we fished tight to shore around Miliken and also had our hands full. That fog was something, 50 feet of water in front of a power plant and we couldn't see it. We had a great morning tons of solid fish and not a laker in the bunch. Must be alot of those shakers grew up fast.

mower

Andy.................fished LP Saturday everything was deep 225' down 70 & up with cheaters. Didn't find em till late morning the structure had plenty of bait but nothing worth bragging about after we moved out deep we hit some quality silver fish!

Wow great fishing in the fog! I putted out and set up went south. Very tough navigating but I handled it no prob. Really had to pay attention especially when doubles we hooked up and only 2 in the boat. Action never stopped and I quit at 11:00.

A few decent salmon and lost a BIG brown at the back. All the big lakers I could deal with one went a shade over 13lbs 37 in. Lots in the 7 to 10lb range.

fun morning!

I'll try to get the pig laker posted off my phone tomorrow.

Look out, I'm dialing in! :rofl:

IMG00023-20100613-0924.jpg

RR

The Rat Man strikes again! :lol: