White back spoons

I was wondering if anyone has any consistent luck with white back black spoons. I have quite a few black spoons and rarely if never pop fish on the ones with white backs, only polish. Before I break out the wire wheel on them I was looking for input, they are mostly nk's and pirates similar to the 42nd spoon. Does anyone have luck with them?

-Thanks, Kevin

Are they solid black or taped. I've had great luck for many years now with spooks (glow ladder back tape) and lazer spooks (glow and silver lazer ladderback tapes offset) both NK and pirate, and I think just about all of them have white backs.

The good old fashioned NK28 black and purple that has been slaying kings since the 80's (black blade with diagonal purple scallop tape) has a white back as well and it still takes a lot of fish.

Tim

I am using them taped with a variety of colors. For instance I have 2 blk mags w/ purple and sliver tape, blk tuxedo nk28's, silver back has taken many, white none. Never really fished them that deep FSN, usually run spin doctors that deep, Thanks for the input!

Are they solid black or taped. I've had great luck for many years now with spooks (glow ladder back tape) and lazer spooks (glow and silver lazer ladderback tapes offset) both NK and pirate, and I think just about all of them have white backs.

The good old fashioned NK28 black and purple that has been slaying kings since the 80's (black blade with diagonal purple scallop tape) has a white back as well and it still takes a lot of fish.

Tim

well spoken.

The black face with orange diagonal tape/white cup, took as many kings in the 80's as anything. Allways did well with overcast skies with the white cup.

Kevin I have always had luck with white backed spoons.. Either the glow froggy with a white back or some of the NK mag or 28 with purple prizm tape on front or green prizm on front...... Usually a early morning spoon to late morning spoon.... Unless super deep...Dale