Landshark on the LOC board!!

Thanks, I'm just trying to keep up with Shawn. 140 down over 220, Sebile Ondu Spoon. Boated a lot of fish yesterday until the heat was no longer tolerable.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Yes I do have a couple pics but will have to get back into town. Bruce I might take ya up on that. I have enjoyed fishing with you in the past. You are no longer in I-Bay?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Well, as you know there is a story with every fish.

talked to mike last night ,he was a little shy to share his story and with good reason!!!

So he was up north a bit chassing walleyes (the only fish he can catch AND fight ) .

He had out his full spread of "pink pantys" with little sucess then he went to the "barenaked" mode after several hours in the hot son he decided his fair skin wasnt gonna stand up to the hot sun and the "barenaked" mode wasnt puttin out for him .

He looked down scratching he head for ideas ,then his phone rang. Well it was from home yes after spending 6 hours away from his loved one the call didnt go well,after he hung up the "crazy bit#@" came to mind but in his efforts to sneak away he forgot the "atomic" box in bed and left his tackle home too.

So with the effects of the sunburn taking hold, Mike got thinking about how he was gonna apply the sunburn cream ..

Well after several more minutes passed by he new he was gonna have to "breakout" his "Big Weenie" if he was gonna be succesfull .

Well we all know what happens next so it was "Lights Out" for mike, back after them Walleyes.

He somehow drifted from Canadian waters south in his "Dream weaver" mode,

When he awoke he decided to dump a "shintzit" over the side but the designer thong made by "sebile ondu" was stuck in a spot where only a "proctoligist" could hook it out.

It was then he understood why so many said he was full of it. So it was back to fishing aahh the rest of the story is the one we here over and over ,hook a fish reel it in ,go to weigh station,bla bla bla......Oh yea RUN to dump station with pliers in hand..

Thanks for sharing your story Mike I think i wrote it down the way you told me

Your Friend

Ray K.