survival suit

I have the Fladen suit bought from the same place in UK. Good company to deal with & most times are cheaper than the Mustangs.

I'm Another one with a Fladen and lovin it :yes::yes::yes:

If you are going to buy a floater suit, spend the money and buy quality the first time around.

I use my floater on open water for spring kings, fall walleye on the bay of quinte, winter fishing the lower niagara river, and harbours/rivermouths from shore, and also for ice-fishing early and late season.

Due to the variety of conditions that can be faced, I wanted a high-quality survival suit that would last and also that was...WATERPROOF!

I've had a cheaper floater suit before that was water resistant but you'd get wet after a couple of hours of driving wind and rain, and it deteriorated after about 5 years.

The ONLY floater suit that I have found to be basically a Gore-Tex rainsuit shell with the floater suit guts underneath is the Mustang Integrity HX Flotation Suite- http://www.mustangsurvival.com/products/product.php?id=547 :yes:

It's not a cheap suit at $500 CDN but I am extremely pleased with how DRY and warm it keeps me...not to mention safe if anything were to ever go wrong.

I just wish they made it in 2-piece but they do not (Only the Integrity HX jacket...not pants)