Dreamweaver Spoon ID Help

Hookedup

that a very easy spoon to id....the problem is you guys are over looking one thing the white tail.

its a super glow carmel dolphin.

No green boarder around the crushed glow, it was mentioned already, are you referring to a different spoon?

BTW if I cant find it i will try to make a few.

How's this look ?......................

Super Slim SS1915 Hot Dolphin(Green)

http://www.dreamweaverlures.com/dwstore ... phin-green

Now thats the right tape :yes: But the mystery lure is def. a carmel dolphin body. My guess is they ran out of tape one day and started to substitute, or maybe it was a mistake. Wont b the first time im sure. maybe Rick will get the scoop.

OK, I did get a response and it is the spoon Jason showed us. I asked him why there was a greener tape under the crushed glow and I am awaiting that response. I did see this with some Moon Crickets this spring where some had that yellow ladder and others had the green. It's possible they used it as a substitute, or it was a mix up. Regardless, I'm sure the boys at DW would make more up for you. It's probably easier if you go through a tackle shop. Who knows maybe they can call it a custom spoon made for that specific shop. I know Fat Nancys does A LOT of this.