Any recomendations on rod holders?

I love my Traxstech system. Able to move the rod holders around as needed and very durable components. Any of the track systems are quality items, including the Bert's. I'd definitely consider doing some form of a track-mount system, though. Makes life so much easier.

Frank's is a geat outfit! One time I ordered a bunch of divers & they didn't have em all - so a guy calls me on the phone & tells me they shipped what they had (for free) and then tells me they'll ship the rest next day (for free)at the end of the week when they get restocked. Pretty unusual level of service and attention to detail!

Wow! Frank outdoors has wonderful prices. It has me rethinking. I was thinking I was going with cannons new dual axis rod holders for my boat but they are a 100 dollars a piece plus the track system. I like the Cannons cause of the one handed operation but 2 berts for the price of one cannon really does have me thinking. Here is a video link of them.

Franks is great outfit to deal with! I ordered some spoons overnighted to Olcott once 2 days before a pro-am. I was on the phone with the women making the order and I told her what we were doing, she said I should try a variation of one of the spoons I was ordering and she threw a few in with the order. Long and short of it, the spoon she threw in won the Don Johannes tourney for us and is now a go to tourney spoon for us.