Legacy Sandy Creek Report- super slam-

‎4 hour trip on saturday lead to a Lake Ontario super slam boating a King, Laker, Brown, Coho, Steelhead, Atlantic, and a bonus smallmouth. Crazy morning to say the least with 40+ bites and 30+ fish landed. 10 fow and never far too from home (Newmans Point to Cowsucker Creek). 12# Blood Run fluorocarbon leaders with DW ss off the riggers and a mix sticks off the boards did all the damage. 2-2.2 gps and trolling direction didnt seem to matter.

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

Thats Great :yes: . I was out also, just me so i was very limited. Ran sticks off one board and got three kings, three browns and lost a couple. Boy it feels good to catch big silver kings this early....my new ride must bring out some good luck for me :clap:

Thanks for an amazing trip, Rob. We caught so many fish, one camera ran out of memory (shooting video) and the other's batteries died. I just emailed you the best shots.

We'll be back for the kings.

He had his hands full. Three of us were originally supposed to split the charter but our third had to drop out. We could really have used the extra pair of hands to land fish - and give me a rest after the king. Now I know why they're so popular...

Wow! A Superslam!! That sounds like an awesome trip, and I'm glad to hear you guys got into them.

Mortigan, Like I said, you guys pick a good captain to go with.

You gave good advice. Legacy provided a perfect example of just how great a morning spent trolling Lake Ontario for spring browns can be. Luckily for me, the weather and the fish cooperated.