Seneca 05/08/11

After a month the boat was back on the water today :clap: . I took my Mom out today for a mothers day boat ride. After the new power head was put in I have to break the motor in again. It was a great day for it, the lake was like glass. It was nice to see all the guys out on the South end. From the sound of it they had some great fishing. We did run a few rods for a pass by the canal. My mom got to put a nice salmon in the boat on a 4 color core. The temps were 42.2 to 44. It also looks like a lot of bait has moved into the canal to spawn. The Clute park launch was in good shape. I checked Severne last night and both docks are under water so the south end or Sampson are probably your best bet. Good luck to you all and it was nice to talk to you guys on the lake and at the dock. Sean

momsalmon.jpg

Waahhoo!! Good seeing you on the water today!! Welcome back! Nice fish...We did a bunch of good ones 4-6 lbs, and Had one on the wire Ripping line, over 60 foot in second, i couldnt sto[p him, he threw the hook.... :( Must of beeen Big!!