Deep Diving Crankbait for Musky

My brother and I are going to the St. Lawarence River this fall and I would like buy a few deep diving crankbaits for muskies. We do not have down riggers so we will be flatlining while trolling. Does anyone have any recomendations? Would be much appreciated, thanks and I hope all of you have a great week.

Waylander

Check out BM Stinger's, I can get you contact info for Bob M who makes them but it is a true 30ft diver. Plows are huge and usually are only used very late in the season for huge fish but take a look. I can make a plug that gets 30ft with 100' of line out but I am up to my eyeballs in work. At this last tourney 6 of the 20 fish caught were on my baits with only a few people running them. They are catching fish in NY, WI, OH, Lake Saint Clair and PA so for me it would be a while to make you one as orders are piling up. I am actually painting up one of those deep divers for Solgrande today, he has got fish on it before so he needed another, he asked for one 9 months ago and am just getting to making it, lol. I only have a handful of them out there- Solgrande, Nitro, Old Man and Cpt Larry are the only ones who have any of those deep ones other than the ones in my box. With these baits I have snagged bottom in 39' flat line trolling. Best luck and good fishing up in the islands. Here's a pic of one of those deep baits-

cropped_walleye.jpg