Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 180-200

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

There was an earlier comment about the "big" fishing out of Rochester being slow and the best fishing west of port. I'm not sure where that one came from, b/c the fishing is terrific right now. Finally got the impeller repaired on my boat and we were back in business. Fished with two attorneys today - my brother Kev and his buddy Jim. Fished between Braddocks point and Sandy Creek today and the fishing was unbelievable. 180'-200' fow seemed like the narrow band where the action was great. There was a small break in that area with a subtle scum line and that's where the fishing was the best.

Best fishing was a NW and a due East troll.

We fished a five rod spread and had two triples and two doubles.

225' to 275' Dipsies, 600' copper, riggers 75'-100' all took fish. We only fished one spoon today - NK 42 sec. and it took big kings at 85' on the rigger. Familiar Bite cut bait pulled behind a white on white 10" Spinny and a Big Weenie green teaser took several small fish on the wire out 225'. 600' copper pulling the same rig as last week - 42 sec flasher/fly took an 18# king along with hit after hit after hit - at least 7 total with three or four lakers in the mix.

Best lure today was a kelly green SD with pearl tape pulling a green crinkle fly, on wire 275'.

Biggest fish came on the rigger 85' 42 second spoon - it screamed out 300' in seconds but we won the battle.

Had three or four hits on our other rigger, pulling a white/green dot SD with a Green Hammer fly.

Extremely "lite" bites today with many knock-offs, but all in all we landed almost 20 fish.

Good luck to all,

- Chris

009.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

Nice work Chris!! Glad to see your boat back in action and I mean "action". Sounds like a great day.

Shawn

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png