HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mick!

FX

sorry mick ,Im on vacation,but seeing yer from lyntucky ya probly lookin at last years playboys callender which makes your birthdays today. May yer outhouse always be clean and the sears and robucks catologe always be close.

keep the tuna in the can and run purple.

Hope to get a day or two of the fall derby but work has been nuts,so ill mail ya up my favorite spoon for ya to win first place then send me my half..

Hope all is well and mark keeps those 18 wheels in tyhe driveway for the derby.

Whoa!.....that was a fast trip around the sun dude. Seems just a few weeks ago I was reminiscence of salmon fishing songs by the Rolling Stones :lol: ....hey, I hope yer day was special, and ya spent it friends and family at the Lyntucky hot tub club...(yer patio lagoon)... Crack a cold one for me! And make believe I'm there. I guess I gotta keep trolling the hyway for now. Found more work this weekend.

Gotta haul new Victoria Secret lure catalogs out to P TOWN so Ray can attract a few new friends out there at the carnival parade. If he didn't need that stuff, I couldda been fishin this weekend :dull: oh well ...I'll be there the next week...and then fish onnnnn! Happy birthday Mick :party::cake::beer:

Mark

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks guys. Had the day off, and worked on the boat, spent time with my family, and went to bed early to get up and fish hard for our clients today. Instead of a spoon Ray send me any of your old glow ghost j-plugs, as I'm fresh out, and have the feeling I'll be needing them soon. :yes: