1986 24 foot Penn Yan "Boat has Sold"

woody 184

I am selling a 1986 Penn Yan with the 305ci engine and Mercruiser outdrive, the boat has been professionally maintained by Pugsleys Marine. I had them put a new prop on her along with 2 new Interstate batteries, new sparkplugs, new wires, new washdown pump, new alternator, new coil, distributor cap and rotor, new fuel filter they pulled the outdrive and cleaned and lubed..Also just changed the engine oil....This thing purrs like a kitten.....Boat has 2 Cannon Mag10's, 2 Big John Planer board reels, 2 triple rod holders, 2 dual planer boards, a new Lowrance X107CDF Fishfinder and a new VHF radio...I also have a spare prop and 2 sets of canvases..The cuddy interior is mint condition...Also comes with 4 PFD's and flare kit..I am upgrading to a bigger boat and I am asking $8,500 or Best Offer.......It also comes with a 2000 Venture trailer that is in mint condition...Boat can be viewed in its slip or seatrialed very easily............Thanks.....Woody.

100_2111.jpg

100_2107.jpg

Rich yeah I got my eye on a 31 footer and it is time to make the move....This boat has been a fish catching machine.....It will make somebody a nice Family/Fishing boat...... Woody...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks it is a great boat. I hate to see it go, it has been very dependable and a great fishing platform. I did not have it for sale at Pugsleys. I thought I seen a 21 foot Penn Yan there for sale though......If you hear anybody looking for a nice boat send them my way.......Thanks....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't believe that this boat is still available at this price! If you're considering a 24' boat this season, this is a fantastic layout to fish from and you can't beat the price, although I've never seen this particular boat before. I wish I had the $$ cuz I'd buy it and use it as my Cayuga Lake/Niagara Bar/trailerable boat!!

Bill I appreciate the kind words..... It is a great fishing boat and well worth the $$$$$ I am asking currently.....Any Reasonable Offer probably not refused.......Thanks.......Dale.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris I will call you tonight. I think I am available on Monday.Guys this boat is still For Sale and I may be interested in a Jeep Wrangler or motorcycle trade for this boat or partial trade also............Thanks....Dale.