O.M.G. im fifty

dont know what the wife put in the ol birthday cake today i got up ran 20 miles,swam in the pool for 3 hours ,did 123pushups, 47 chinups (whew)now im getting ready for a 100mi ride on the bycyclebe back in a couple hours..................................nnnnnoooooootttttt APRIL FOOLS ha ha ,,,,,huh its not april,oh now i forgot what i was typing..wheres my pants?? what day is this??the return address says A.A.R.P.and its for me.....people call me sir , when some says look at that old man over there i think there talking about me,i thought tag was a game not skin growth,do they make a razor that shaves eyebrows,and ears without nicking,my boobs are sagging,female enhancement means a make over from head to toe ,male enhancement refers to 1 small part of our body,is this a trick GOD?????Cabin fever in august ant good but it sounds like some of us got it so today I try to put a smile on your face with this post,so be shure to share it with your coworkers or is that cow orkers... the lake is comming around this weekend should be back to normal....HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!! Ray K......SMILE everyone will wonder what your up to!!!!

Happy birthday Sonny. You don't feel Any older when they call you an old fart or old timer but wait till you walk into the tackle shop and some old fart calls you young man, then you know your there. Happt birth Ray. ....MIke.

Happy B Day YOUNGSTER! Like I tell all the cons at work "I'm breathin' air and above ground so I got it half beat". But what scares me is when my adult son jokingly (?) tells me...."At the first sign of slippage I'm gonna ram you into a nursing haome DAD". He always has this strange smile on his face when he says that. SCARY!

well last sat i blew my boat moter , today my vans tranny ate my torque converter ,450.00 boat motor,1000.00 tranny (i hope thats all)supposed to be outa catfish from next friday 17 till 25 to26th so i gotta wwwwwwooorrrrk work hey that wasnt to bad,to get some cash flow or maybe the wife could do some overtime crap shes salary pay.time is getting tight before ya know it ill be pulling out the bow ill try to hook up ,heck im still waiting for my huge payout from the summer derby even called em a couple times and left message but no return calls .anyone else place in the LOC derby and not get paid ??