Cayuga 10/1

After a month in the sothern tier managing crews cleaning up oil spills from the flooding we finally got out on Sat. Went out of long point and headed south along the east shore. With the wind and cool temps we didnt stay out long. Landed 3 lakers two under 5.....one 8.5lbder and lost a nice one right at the back of the boat. Dispsys at 200 and 240 caught all 4........one with a dark green SD and an irodescent fly and the other with a chrome dodger and a green fly. Riggers stacked covering 50, 60, 65, and 70 two with spoons and two with SDs did nothing. Only stayed out a couple hours but it was sure nice to be back on the water. This coming weekend looks good for weather....hope others get out....radio was aweful quiet....did anyone else get out?

I have been in the same boat as you, no pun intended. Things are finally leveling off on the work load end. Just devastating in some of these neighborhoods. I will be next weekend Sat, Sun and Mon. Hope for some nice weather, although my wife told me if she's going I need to bring the Mr Heater". I'll be the guy in shorts and tank top when I come out from under the canopy. She will have it 95 degrees in there!

add me into the mix!! (Sat or Sun)

yeah... between weather and flood clean up work....

really slowed me down!

I can't wait to hit the water...!!

The rivers are too muddy and I've been out on a couple small lakes and ponds with my small boat...

not much action...

I am chomping at the bit! :yes::yes::yes:

I REALLY MISS THE SUN :(

My boat is feelin neglected... poor boat...

I'll be back out there after waterfowl/turkey/bow season,etc winds down with my little 165 Alumacraft which will be sporting a new full canvas enclosure and a new Raymarine AP.Till then happy trails to all! -Andy

This weekend will be my last ....They shut the water off here at my camp on Monday.....Looks like nice weather starting Wednesday through Sunday....My son is in the same boat as some of you...He got flooded at home....His company got flooded but they are back up and running.....So he will be here this weekend.....It's been a long wet windy summer....but my daughter down home tells me that it's been over 100 degrees 63 days this summer and NO rain....Half the state burned up....I'll take what we had over that....I'm having withdrawals........NOT from Texas...from fishing Cayuga 8)