Well not too bad a season despite the weather....

ray koziatek

And a couple Bow mistakes...

My brother and I have been playing in the woods for the last 40 yrs off and on. When we combine forces not too much is safe out there....

This year the buck I tinked my stand on (with bow) stood in front of me and gave me the butt wink,I let it walk to my bro as he has moved many deer for me over the years tho this is 2 yrs in a row for him (mounters).

After he shot I popped a doe and we cleaned the 2 100 ft apart........then he got a bear tho 40 lbs lighter than mine ,his first too.

I wacked a 7 pt tho small rack was a mature deer I needed a gun buck along with doe 2..

yesterday I went to my secret spot I never go to during reg season and saw 16 doe and a decent buck with the smoke pole,so i grabbed the buck...Ill save last doe tag for the corn feed ones.....

Oh I got him into bow hunting after a 30 yr lull and he also got the 11 pt i posted earlier His first year...

nuttin like another hunting adventure year with yer own brother Im trully blessed to have him....

Photo519.jpg

Photo517.jpg

1115110800.jpg

Nice season Ray. You guys got decent horns in a horrible year weather-wise to hunt. I did my part with does, but never saw a shooter buck. I also have a brother as my hunting companion......makes the whole experience that much more special over the years. Cheers to another one in the books!!! :beer::beer:

Very nice Ray! :yes: Hunting with family really adds to the experience. I'm fortunate to be able to spend time afield with my son and father and will enjoy that as long as possible. One of these years I hope all 3 generations will score on the same day. Congrats on a successful season!

Shawn