RUFF RIDER Live Reports from Wilson 5/19-5/27

Are you guys fishing straight out of wilson? I'll be up in the morning and was wondering where i should start setting the rods. Thanks for all the reports and good luck!

Yup straight out. Sounds like the bar is producing today too though.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

WTG Theresa! That had to be a good work out on copper. :clap: As many people have said, Thanks for taking us on vacation with you. I followed along all week at work and shared with my co workers. I'm working on my Pole Barn Now and still getting some fishing in with you two. If you need a recommendation for a spoon later, I propose you try a Green Monkey Puke NK28 if you have one. That spoon took all my fish the one time I fished off the Niagra bar. Good luck!

WTG Theresa! That had to be a good work out on copper. :clap: As many people have said, Thanks for taking us on vacation with you. I followed along all week at work and shared with my co workers. I'm working on my Pole Barn Now and still getting some fishing in with you two. If you need a recommendation for a spoon later, I propose you try a Green Monkey Puke NK28 if you have one. That spoon took all my fish the one time I fished off the Niagra bar. Good luck!

Parked it at 55' 44deg.

2012-05-26_08-35-48_597.jpg

Sorry guys fish have been coming too fast, 180 dipsey dropped two rippers landed a small king, 350 copper landed two small kings, 60' rigger lost a screamer on green monkey puke!

For some reason my phone isnt charging, it recognizes the charger and after 3 seconds acts like I disconnected it, tried it on theresa's phone it worked fine, tried switching batteries, same thing, any ideas?