Species Ive Got! Anyone wanna help me get my goal?

Here is what ive got, but im still looking for a brook trout, lake trout, and muskie. Anyone that can help me get it done? Bigger is better.

american_eel.jpg

american eel

Black_Crappie.jpg

Black Crappie

Bluegill.jpg

Bluegill

Bowfin.jpg

Bowfin

brown_bullhead.jpg

Brown Bullhead

brown_trout.jpg

Brown Trout

Chain_Pickeral.jpg

Chain Pickeral

Channel_Catfish.jpg

Channel Catfish

chinook_salmon.jpg

Chinook Salmon

coho_salmon.jpg

Coho Salmon

Common_Carp.jpg

Common Carp

Grass_Carp.jpg

Grass Carp

green_sunfish.jpg

Green Sunfish

largemouth_bass.jpg

Largemouth Bass

Longnose_Gar.jpg

Longnose Gar

Miror_Carp.jpg

Mirror Carp

northern_pike.jpg

Northern Pike

pumpkinseed.jpg

Pumpkinseed

rock_bass.jpg

Rock Bass

sheephead.jpg

Freshwater Drum

sliver_bass.jpg

Silver Bass

smallmouth_bass.jpg

Smallmouth Bass

steelhead.jpg

Steelhead

walleye.jpg

Walleye

white_sucker.jpg

White Sucker

yellow_perch.jpg

Yellow Perch

• 2 weeks later...

Just 2 let U and everyone else know (if anyone cares!), the state record Bowfin is 12lbs 14oz.....I'm just sayin.... :thinking: And in Seneca Lake there does exist some perfect, what seems 2B a chain pickerel/northern pike cross; at least as far as outside markings indicate. Not any biological scaling, ray and pyloric count and whatever else biologists may use to determine fish crosses.....Fisherman21... don't know if hybrids and crosses might count in YOUR count...! :)

• 2 months later...

Georged.....Yeah I see what you're thinking on that green vs. 'seed thing. The greens I have caught have a narrower body, more like a rocky in body shape, rather than rounded as a pumpkinseed's body. But the 'seeds always have the reddish edged ear flap....which his green picture does not have. It also has the larger mouth like greens do....Fisherman 21....try Mill Creek in Perkinsville NY for brookies....

Large mouth like a rock bass and a thick body like a rock bass but colorations like a pumpkinseed. As a kid I use tell everybody I was catching rocky/sunny hybrids. Speaking of hybrids, the pic at the top looks like it is a cross between a pumpkinseed and a green sunny. I am judging mostly by the way the mouth looks. And the pumpkinseed looks more like a a small Bluegill to me. I am by no means a sunfish expert. I am not afraid to send a picture to Cornell to let them identify it for me. With all the species, subspecies and crosses, then add water conditions. Example for water conditions. Large Mouth in the Southern tier are usually black (or have a lot of black on them) The ones I catch out of I-bay are straight Chrome. Deeper water is the only explanation I have for that or is that another subspecies ?????

Bosox guy, you need to go catch yourself a striper. Minnows and panfish are fun at times but to become a Jeremy Wade you need to go get some big boys. Catch some rare subspecies too like a blue Pike or a grass pickerel.

Good luck with your quest.

Warmouths and greens are both here in New York. Neither of them are as widespread here as bluegills, pumpkinseeds, crappies and rock bass, but they are around. What's more, of course, warmouths are known to hybridize with greens, bluegills, crappie AND largemouths! (how's that for a date! :P ). Heck, they probably might successfully breed with any of the other sunfish family members in their immediate area. One thing is for sure... They can all be good after a trip to the frying pan! :clap: