RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 7/18-22

Getting myself pumped up following your reports yet again. BUT we are going out for my first true king trip of the year tomorrow out of Mexico. Most likely wont be able to sleep tonight. Let the learning process start. Hopefully we will be able to boat a few of them. Keep the report coming!

Good luck out there! Keep your speed right and you should catch something! If you dont have a probe, keep you gps speed at 2.8mph and that will get you close!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

we fished out of Mexico yesterday and didnt move a rod. Fished anywhere from 110-200 fow. All the go to lures failed. I dont know where the fish went?? We saw boats inside in REALLY shallow water (40-50) and then a few out with us. Sounds like the fishing is better in Sodus.

They're holding out for the smack down at the Salmon Slam 8)

I hope so! Id love to get all those vets on some screaming rods...

We're pulling and headed for weigh in.

My wife, Dad, and I fished out of Fairhaven today. We were not in the tournament. We only boated four fish, but three of them weighed 20, 21, & 23#. Looks like we would have been close to first.

My wife, Dad, and I fished out of Fairhaven today. We were not in the tournament. We only boated four fish, but three of them weighed 20, 21, & 23#. Looks like we would have been close to first.

Awesome you should definitely give it a try next year!