Keuka 9/13/12

Wednesday, visited Hills, Valleys, & Streams to pick Mike's brain on copper rods, pulling copper, Seth Green rigs........& to pick up a terribly missed friend, a "glow frog racer Spin Doctor & a black mag Dipsey Diver(he had purple, I had black spray paint)

100_6376.jpg to which I added a "Reel Hooked Up Fly" (NOTE TO SEAN BROWN: haven't I mentioned this fly enough to get "freebies"?) 8)

Anyhow speed forward to today on Keuka, left the homestead (Horseheads) @ 5:08AM, was driving out of Keuka State Park @ 8:38AM with 3 for 5 trout, caught on the above flavor & a Green Dolphin on chrome Spin Doctor being chased by a "Lab Dance XXXtreme glow" fly, went down to a 1 rod day because of a 9MPH South wind, being alone, ;( & the fact that if you had a dead cat with trebles on it you would have caught fish :yes: "THEY" were EVERYWHERE ! :yes:

100_6373.jpg

100_6374.jpg

100_6375.jpg

100_6379.jpg

100_6380.jpg

100_6378.jpg

Nice job! I will get ya some flies when I get me some LOL. When you going to leave the jv team on Keuka and fish Seneca. You drive past it every time you go, does that big water scare ya? I like that flasher.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Seneca ?!?!?!?.............why the perch hitting ? 8)

Nice job! I will get ya some flies when I get me some LOL. When you going to leave the jv team on Keuka and fish Seneca. You drive past it every time you go, does that big water scare ya? I like that flasher.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Seneca ?!?!?!?.............why the perch hitting ? 8)

O man listen to the trash talking...When you going to leave Varisty and come up to the Pro's? haha just kidding guys, I am sure you could both show me a thing or 2. :rofl: