Spoon Tackle box

Erbyjoe

I am looking for a certian tackle box to hold all of my spoons.I can't remember the name or make but it has cards that hold the spoons and the cards are set in a way that you fan thru them to pick the spoon you want.Can someone help me with a name and place to buy one of these.Or if you have a good tackle box to tell me about would also be great.Thanks :D

You can try maxi mate. Not sure if they make them anymore. Special mate also makes them. They have 15 cards, 15 slots each card. I bought the special mate at screwie louies in fair haven. They work great for stick baits also.

The spoon box shown does not hold mag spoons, or some of the longer spoons just under the mag size. I actually bought one, & returned it because my mag spoons would not fit. Great concept, & I have a plug & spoon box that is similar in design, however smaller in length & width, the ones I have are not made anymore. The plug box has square partitions in it. I have also made several spoon & plug boxes using tool boxes with plastic partitions cut out on the table saw. These cost me approximately $15 each plus my time.

BV

The shorter box was the only one available @ the Cicero Gander Mountain at the time I was looking for a hanging mag spoon box so they told me. Given that, I made my own mag spoon box & am good to go, also it is smaller & fits in my Lund much better not to mention the $35 I saved by making my own. In general these things are over priced for what you get. I feel that way about the Howie flasher box available too, way over priced for a clear plastic box with two aluminum rails to hold the flashers.

Storm Warning.....do you have the spooncaddy? How ya like it?

I really like mine, but It's not without it's flaws. I love to have all the spoons in sight, without flipping through the cards. Downside for me was they don't hold enough spoons....

My solution was two Spoon caddys for all my favorite spoons, and a special mate for the repeates/extras and ones I don't use much.