west webster benefit auction started today

As i`m sure all of you are aware christmas eve day was a tragic day for west webster first responders responding to a house fire where two lost their lives and two are in the hospital along with an off duty greece policeman whom was also involved.I usually hold the auctions for our baitfish fund or for our muskies inc chapter.I`d like to do something a little different this time.I`d like to help out those families affected by running a couple auctions on ebay with donated muskie baits from our chapter and LOU members and i need your help.I`ve spoke to afew people on the phone & already have a great start with the help of zach and capt larry.What i need are a couple GOOD/new baits that will help increase funds.ALL proceeds will go directly to the west webster firemans auxulary for those families when all auctions are complete so it may take a couple weeks.I know alot of you are from the webster/rochester area and i work in webster so it hits very close to home.So how about it.....i`ve got a new niagara walleye plow for starters.A few things will be listed seperatly and i`ll bundle a couple more depending on what i recieve.I will start with the plow and g loomis tin rod sign(new-discontinued)on saturday and zach needs a couple days to produce one of his masterpieces-thanks man.I`m shooting for around 10baits!!as i`m a small outfit. :lol:I can`t think of a better way to show our support as a whole!!

Contact me on my cell(no texts-i`m limited) for local pickup or if you need to ship something.May also lv me a pm.Thankyou Chad :yes:

Thanks everyone

Lets keep them all in our prayers

Bob S 1-315-576-1208

No need to thank me Bob - we all owe you a big thank you for always helping to set these beneficial ebay auctions up and see them through.

Hope you and the family have a great new years.

Cheers,

Chad

http://www.ebay.com/itm/legend-plow-g-l ... 3ccdb089fc

Started the auction with a new plow in niagara walleye with a g loomis tin sign also new!!-i never ran it!

I posted the link so you`ll have no trouble finding it-Give it your best bids-you`ll feel good about doing it.I`ll list others in the next few days.

Thankyou for supporting these brave men.

Bob S

I made a special bait for this and IMO think its neat, I did a good size run of foils for Chris Haley in Kentucky who makes the Widowmaker Jerkbaits and one of these is what I will throw down. I have a foiled crappie with swiveling flashabou fins (super custom) that I am throwing down. It is a one of a kind bait and hopefully it helps out people in need after this tragedy, only one like it ever made so if you like it............ ;) I can tell you that Chris Haley is charging $60 each just for the smaller jerkbaits (the big ones cost some change!). "Bobby boy"- do I mail it to you or what homey? LMK. I wish I had a few more to donate but I am 100% sold out, I seem to have a following with a few guys that call me about once a month and ask me what I have laying around and buy any and all baits I have. I may post a pic on here, idk. I try to stay off the radar and enjoy baitmaking so much more. Good job "Sol", I can say that it was a 4 hour "Kentucky Apple-Pie Moonshine" inspired paint job on this bait, man- that stuff will make a person blind!

32345812.jpg

thanks zach....i could run out today and grab it if your`re gonna around.Give me a call.

Listed another auction yesterday....A couple of "Mr.Toothy"baits that jim reynolds donated.A 14"Lex jr and a shallow mr.toothy.With the lex jr i get 20'down with 70'of 80#cortland masterbraid out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261149314205?ss ... 1555.l2649

Both previous auction have ended and the mr.toothy baits have been put back up by the winning bidder.Re-listed a few minutes ago as well as a couple of zachs jerkbaits(you may want to have a go at these if you`re a caster!!!),a 6pc lot of my baits i put together with the help of Lee and zach,and a widowmaker that was foiled by zach.

Thanks capt.Larry!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261151780658?ss ... 1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261151773672?ss ... 1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261151757023?ss ... 1555.l2649

Great job to everyone involved! Everyone deserves a pat on the back for such a good thing they are doing! Solgrande and many others will have plenty of good karma come next fishing season! :yes:

Well the auctions have come to end and i`m happy to announce that with the help of everyone we were able to generate $486.33 for the west webster benefit.I will make that an even $500.Along with everyone here i`d like to thank anthony across the pond in canada for his contributions to these auctions.THANKYOU sir.

We will present these funds sometime after our monthly MI meeting next week.I`ll talk it over with a few and we`ll come up with a time.

Thanks again to all.Hope everyone had a nice holiday and was able to get out this weekend and enjoy that weather.....it`s NOT gonna last :lol:

Bob S

• 3 weeks later...

Jim Reynolds and i visited the west webster fire dept on january 27th and presented them with a check for $500 which was possible by generous bidding from everyone.Thankyou to everyone who made donations and to those whom reached into their pockets to help this cause.We met a great bunch of guys that day.I`m glad we were able to pull this together.

Thanks again,could`nt have done it without you!

Bob S