1989 19.5 sea nymph gls fuel tank

Went to take my boat out for the first season and short story after replacing wires, and batteries, my livewell drainage hose dry rotted an cracked at the dock. When I went to look at how to replace it seams this hose runs from my livewell directly under the fuel tank to the transom and nothings budging. Was wondering what the easiest war to replace. I thinking I have to remove my 5 foot gas tank I filled for first day out lol. And drill rivits out all day just to do so, at that rate might as well replace my fuel tank from 1989. I was hoping I could just pull the hose out but it seems I'm sol. Any thought?

You can't just leave the old hose and find a different route to run the new one ?

Went to take my boat out for the first season and short story after replacing wires, and batteries, my livewell drainage hose dry rotted an cracked at the dock. When I went to look at how to replace it seams this hose runs from my livewell directly under the fuel tank to the transom and nothings budging. Was wondering what the easiest war to replace. I thinking I have to remove my 5 foot gas tank I filled for first day out lol. And drill rivits out all day just to do so, at that rate might as well replace my fuel tank from 1989. I was hoping I could just pull the hose out but it seems I'm sol. Any thought?

I don't know the diameters involved but is it possible to thread a smaller diameter hose inside the existing hose (e.g. one like used in an aquarium?) If it is only used with water and not gasoline that kind of hose could be used.....

Add to the cost of fuel lines that are over 20 years old, especially the fill line that is hardened up. I would forget about the livewell and use it for storage.

that's what did with my gls when I had it.. not a lot of storage on that boat

There Seems to be an intrusion some where with gunk. And i cant fish the smaller hose through. Unfortunately it seams like the boat made guide holes for this one stinking hose. In a final ditch effort to keep my livewell from turning into a cooler I'm just gonna route a hose over my tank and throw a pump in that sucker and flip a switch to drain my livewell, either next week I'm fishing or the boats getting scrapped lol and I'm going to start knitting.

I have a 1990 19.5 GLS I replaced the Live well hose on mine.I was able to replace the hose without removing the fuel tank.It has been a few years since I did it can't remember exactly how I did it.I think I was able to use a fish or stiff wire and feed it threw the small access hole in the front of the boat all the way back to where it drains out the transom.Then taped or twisted the wire around the new hose and was able to pull the new hose threw.I remember having problems getting the fish feed threw and pulling the new hose threw.After a couple of hours of contorting in some very uncomfortable positions and many choice words I prevailed.I replaced it with a thicker walled more flexible hose no problems since.

Thanks everyone but after much frustration of first trying to remove the hose, then using fish tape to thread smaller hose to no avail... I said screw it.... Bought a $20 bilge pump and threw the hose over the fuel tank and added a switch on the dask, I should add picks lol.